Are you a top-level Front End Developer looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking a full time Digital Marketing Web Developer who wants to use their talents to help the company fulfill its dream of helping millions of people get well and stay well through their ground breaking technology.
Extraordinary goals require extraordinary people, and that's where you come in.
NES Health is building a small skunks work team with total autonomy and responsibility for our online marketing and sales funnels. We are seeking a highly skilled web developer with a passion for marketing and who is passionate about owning and evolving the technical platform for our digital marketing efforts in order to produce phenomenal results. S/he will have total dedication to hacking the best tools and resources to ensure high conversions and would want only truly dedicated people to join them in their quest. In this role you will test, measure, refine, repeat. We want to be the best in the alternative health industry and want the digital infrastructure to support our growth. In return, we'll invest in your learning with online conversion courses and you’ll have access to some of the greatest minds in direct response marketing. This is a full time position.
- Manage, optimize, and scale our digital marketing technical platform consisting of products including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Infusionsoft, Wicked Reports, LeadPages, and Optimizely.
- Key thought leader for improving our digital marketing strategy and execution.
- Continually test and learn messaging, creative, and other funnel variables to understand what drives successful conversions.
- Instrument our Digital Marketing ecosystem for funnel optimization through measurements and insights.
- Integrate existing systems and emerging digital marketing tools and technologies to continually evolve our capabilities.
- Set the process so that we scale our testing variables exponentially.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Graphics / Web Design / Marketing / Psychology / Cognitive Science or related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience building and integrating digital marketing technologies.
- Proficient in WordPress, LeadPages, and other website creation tools.
- Experience using HTML, PHP, CSS, and Responsive design techniques helpful.
- A passion for understanding marketing trends, tactics and tools as they change.
- Experience with Infusionsoft or other CRM System.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, or other analytics tools.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently with a proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborative, fast thinker with excellent project management skills.
- An interest and knowledge of alternative health, performance, energy medicine and consciousness is a plus.
We are an international company with US offices located in Silicon Valley. Our flagship product uses cutting edge technology to scan people remotely and customize protocols that activate the body’s innate healing powers across the professional and consumer market. Our goal is to get our technology into the hands of every individual, radically changing the global healthcare and wellness landscape. www.neshealth.com
- Related Keywords: