Medrio is one of the highest growth companies in the multi-billion dollar eClinical space. We're looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and experienced marketing leader to head up our group of talented marketing professionals. As a member of Medrio’s executive leadership team, you’ll be expected to inspire the team and the company with your creative vision, evolve our marketing strategy, and a develop a deep understanding of our products and customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plan.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and social media.
- Sits on the executive leadership team. Participates in executive team meetings; uses expertise and experience to impact strategic decisions made by the group.
- Inspires other executives and the entire Medrio team with the Marketing vision.
- Reports key metrics and marketing initiatives to Medrio’s Board of Directors during quarterly meetings.
- Become an expert on our eClinical suite and the competitive advantages of our solutions; use that knowledge to develop effective product messaging.
- Work with our customers to understand our product’s advantages and current position in the market.
- Create and train on sales enablement materials for the sales team.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and enhance the marketing program.
- Track and understand customer feature requests from the sales, marketing, and segmentation perspective
- Become a subject matter expert on Phase I clinical research and other industries as needed.
- Collaborate with Medrio’s product team to coordinate and message new product launches.
- Gather data and deliver information about customers, competitors, and market, including pricing.
- Engage with customers regularly both onsite, at trade shows, and at the Medrio office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility, preferably for a SaaS company.
- 5+ years of leadership experience, with a proven track record of developing and executing a successful strategic marketing plan, preferably for a SaaS company.
- Proven track record of strong team building and leadership skills, including effective training and mentoring of direct reports.
- Strong creative vision combined with a data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Passionate about understanding our customers’ needs and wants, with the ability to effectively speak to them through various marketing channels.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, demand generation, brand, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with clinical trials is a plus.
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff...
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We are looking for smart, collaborative, creative, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers.
- Related Keywords:
- marketing, executive, saas, clinical trials, vice president of marketing, vp of marketing, social media