Medrio is looking for an experienced and results-oriented customer success professional to lead our fantastic CS team! We are fanatical about putting customers first, and we're looking for a leader who is as enthusiastic about engaging with customers and ensuring their expectations are exceeded. If you have a passion for customer centricity and advocacy, top-notch analytical skills, and a track record of developing and leading exceptional teams, then you may have found your dream job.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct activities of Medrio’s Customer Success team, including CSMs, CSRs, and Professional Services.
- Provide guidance, training, and education for all activities related to these teams, including strategy and tactics for proactive CSM engagement with customers to ensure retention, reactive customer support, sandbox setup and management, study setup and closeout, new customer orientation and training, and ongoing customer communications.
- Have an obsession with customer satisfaction, including the ability to identify business needs and opportunities for upsell and service improvement.
- Passionate about reaching out to and engaging with customers to ensure satisfaction with their Medrio support experience.
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly, or even better to anticipate issues and resolve them in advance.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement.
- Monitor and report on team activities, including providing data to senior management and the board of directors for managing growth and hiring plans.
- Recruit and train new staff.
- Develop and coordinate on and off-shore customer success teams.
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of Medrio’s software.
- Inspire Medrio staff on the importance of customer success.
- Salesforce administration.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- College graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years managing a customer success, customer support and/or tech operations team with exceptional results.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with a proven ability to motivate and focus a team while developing individuals.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Experience with phone and e-mail support, and CRM systems.
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Skilled presenter, with experience leading trainings and presenting to a high-level audience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Now, about the good stuff...
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We are looking for smart, collaborative, creative, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers.
- Related Keywords:
- customer success, customer support, management, manager, director of customer success, help desk,