Medrio is looking for an experienced, talented, and self-motivated Senior Test Engineer to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help test and verify the correct implementation of new features as part of user story development
- Collaborate with other test engineers on the strategy for testing application
- Assist with coordination of testing efforts between multiple testing teams. Track and analyze test results. Work closely with the developers to isolate and reproduce defects
- Participate in product design, requirements reviews and other team meetings
- Write and verify defects discovered in the application
- Create and maintain technical documentation such as test plans and test cases
- Participate in improving test engineering best practices, tools and processes
- Assist with executing and documenting test protocol execution
- Help mentor junior engineers in QA methodologies and skills
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience testing web based applications
- Solid understanding of software test object-oriented design and concepts.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Not required but helpful:
- Experience working in a eclinical software company for at least an year
- Experience working within an agile development environment (ex: Scrum, Kanban, XP, lean, etc.)
- Experience working in a regulated environment, especially clinical research related
- Experience with ASP.NET/Ajax, Hibernate/NHibernate, Junit/Nunit, Visual Studio 2008, and/or SQL Server 2005
- Experience writing and maintaining test cases and test plans
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff! We offer several advantages over other Bay Area technology companies:
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. Our team members are focused on results. We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creativity in problem solving applied to making complex problems easy to understand.
- Related Keywords:
- test automation, saas, eclinical, edc, test engineer, agile, azure, hyper-v, asp.net