Medrio is looking for a highly talented, self-motivated Senior Automation Test Engineer for Medrio applications with experience in building and maintaining test frameworks. QA automation is important to us: this position will be directly involved in automating the product backlog and eventually developing automation tests in conjunction with development efforts. Our backend is built on the latest ASP.NET MVC framework, so you should be comfortable with the Windows platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop automated functional and API tests.
- Contribute to the regression-testing framework.
- Write and verify defects discovered in the application
- Update test scripts based on bugs and changes/upgrades to the application.
- Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
- Participate in team meetings
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4-7 years of experience testing web based applications
- Proficient with SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience with C#6, .Net 4.6 and Visual Studio 2015
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and Grid, Nunit.
- Excellent logic, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid understanding of software test object-oriented design and concepts.
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Not required but helpful:
- Working knowledge of continuous integration environments, Jenkins
- Experience with test automation of AngularJS apps
- Experience with Cucumber test automation framework
- Software Automation test experience of web-based applications both front end and back end or 1-2 years programming experience
- Experience working within an agile development environment (ex: Scrum, Kanban, XP, lean, etc.)
- Experience working in a regulated environment, especially clinical research related
- Experience writing and maintaining test cases and test plans
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff! We offer several advantages over other Bay Area technology companies:
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. Our team members are focused on results. We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creativity in problem solving applied to making complex problems easy to understand.
- Related Keywords:
- test automation, saas, eclinical, edc, test engineer, agile, azure, hyper-v, asp.net