The Sales Development Representative serves as the initial business contact for the client and is responsible for the second phase of client acquisition, after lead generation. The SDR is expected to consistently make outbound calls and emails in order to schedule demos for the Account Executive, as well as to inform and educate the prospective client regarding the Medrio value proposition.
• Assisting marketing, including lead-generation and qualification, primarily via internet research
• Cold calling prospects via telephone and email
• Following up with prospects and answering questions via telephone and email
• Scheduling demos for the Account Executive
• Following up re: demo and account status, pricing, etc.
• Assisting with the training and onboarding of new salespersons
• Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Executive
• Communicating client's goals and representing the client's interests to the Account Executive
• Understanding company capabilities and services, and effectively communicating to client
• Reports to the Sales Development Manager, providing regular input on all activity, including status reports on a weekly basis.
• Confident and professional phone presence
• Competitive nature / motivated to achieve goals
• Computer / internet savvy, experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with Salesforce.com (recommended)
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- A convenient location two blocks from BART in downtown San Francisco.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
- Related Keywords:
- sales, entry level, software, SaaS, medrio, cold calling, prospecting, inside sales