- Interacting with customers to understand their workflows and pain points, design solutions to their challenges, and gather feedback on designs
- Analyzing competing products and understanding the eClincial healthcare market landscape
- Creating specifications and communicating detailed requirements to the engineering teams to ensure on-time delivery according to the roadmap for both our web-based EDC product and our mobile/tablet based apps
- Articulating the vision for product features: working with various internal stakeholders and user experience teams to create a design for new product features that target users’ pain points and add value
- Contributing to the creation of marketing collateral, documentation, user training and internal training
- Helping to create and manage a roadmap by working with development teams to understand costs, benefits, and timelines for all aspects of the development work
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- A convenient location two blocks from BART in downtown San Francisco.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
- Related Keywords: