Medrio is looking for a talented, organized, and dedicated individual to create in house illustrations for our Marketing team. This individual will be expected to create artwork based on concepts, stories, and ideas from the marketing team. This position requires excellent communication skills during all stages of illustration process and ability to make changes when necessary. Organization is a key component and often the individual will be required to work on several projects at once. Please be ready to provide a portfolio of previous work.
- Produce artwork based on given concepts
- Determine the medium and technique necessary to create artwork
- Meet strict timelines and provide frequent communication with Medrio
- Assist with the further development of Medrio brand standards across the organization
- 2+ years as an illustrator
- Detail oriented
- Organized and able to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Owns a laptop that is updated and equipped to run latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Has access to Adobe Creative Cloud and able to deliver finished print-ready projects and assets in AI vector format
- Able to immediately work in San Francisco office
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff! We offer several advantages over other Bay Area technology companies:
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. Our team members are focused on results. We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creativity in problem solving applied to making complex problems easy to understand.
- Related Keywords:
- Illustrator, Marketing, Designer