The Sales Development Representative serves as the initial business contact for the client and is responsible for the second phase of client acquisition, after lead generation. The SDR is expected to consistently make outbound calls and emails in order to schedule demos for the Account Executive, as well as to inform and educate the prospective client regarding the Medrio value proposition.
• Assisting marketing, including lead-generation and qualification, primarily via internet research
• Cold calling prospects via telephone and email
• Following up with prospects and answering questions via telephone and email
• Scheduling demos for the Account Executive
• Following up re: demo and account status, pricing, etc.
• Assisting with the training and onboarding of new salespersons
• Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Executive
• Communicating client's goals and representing the client's interests to the Account Executive
• Understanding company capabilities and services, and effectively communicating to client
• Reports to the Sales Development Manager, providing regular input on all activity, including status reports on a weekly basis.
• Confident and professional phone presence
• Competitive nature / motivated to achieve goals
• Computer / internet savvy, experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with Salesforce.com (recommended)
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. We offer several advantages over other bay area technology companies: we are conveniently located adjacent to a BART station in downtown San Francisco we have a kitchen stocked full of healthy snacks; we hold a company wide, beer friendly standup once per week; and we believe in a providing employees with a work/life balance. The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. Our team members are focused on results. We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creativity in problem solving applied to making complex problems easy to understand.
- Related Keywords:
- sales, entry level, software, SaaS, medrio, cold calling, prospecting, inside sales