We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual with a passion for providing a positive customer experience. Our team is focused on results and maintains a high customer satisfaction rating. The role of the Customer Support Representative is to help maintain and bolster customer satisfaction. This entry-level position will enable you to learn best practices in customer service, operations, interact with all teams internal and get in on the ground floor with a growing company. Medrio's strong commitment to customer success will provide you with a unique opportunity to become an integral part of Medrio's success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving, responding to, tracking and directing customer success calls and e-mails
- Managing support case details in case tracking system
- Prioritize incoming cases in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Acting as support for the sales team, including study management and various marketing tasks
- Various tasks for QA support
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years experience in a customer support role
- Experience with phone and e-mail support
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience giving presentations, training, or related activity
- Experience with Salesforce, SaaS technology, software support
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff...
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We are looking for smart, collaborative, creative, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers.
- Related Keywords:
- customer support, Customer success, support, support representative, technical support, saas
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by Accolo.
Apply Online Now: http://hiring.accolo.com/job.htm?id=436389703
Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.