Medrio needs you to be our Account Executive to add to our accelerating sales growth. Medrio has a highly collaborative internal team that builds deep relationships with customers. With our SaaS model customers have zero upfront costs, so the sales goal is to establish an initial relationship of any size and grow it into a large collaboration.
• Establish and build customer relationships with companies performing clinical research
• Manage inbound and outbound phone calls with potential customers
• Perform live product demonstrations via webinar
• Respond to pricing and information requests for potential customers
• Follow Medrio's sales process, including utilization of Salesforce.com
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-3 years of successful sales experience, as an Account Executive, etc.
• Passion for small, fast growth companies
• Excellent phone and email skills
• High energy and drive, motivated self-starter
• 5+ years of software sales experience
• Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
• Knowledge of clinical research
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process andoffer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. We offer several advantages over other bay area technology companies: we are conveniently located adjacent to a BART station in downtown San Francisco we have a kitchen stocked full of healthy snacks; we hold a company wide, beer friendly standup once per week; and we believe in a providing employees with a work/life balance. The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. Our team members are focused on results. We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creativity in problem solving applied to making complex problems easy to understand.
- Related Keywords:
- Account Executive, AE, SaaS, EDC, Clinical Trials, Medrio, Sales, Account, Executive, San Francisco, software sales, software