Inside Sales Professional – full to part time position at the premier leader in revolutionizing sustainable utensils for foodservice and food packaging.
Would you like to be a part of a growing "outside of the box" eco-friendly company and have a positive impact on the environment? Do you thrive in a small company where your hard work and driven sales skills can make a big difference?
Our office is located in the charming old town square of beautiful Corte Madera, CA., (20 minutes North of San Francisco). EcoTensil’s diverse and interesting accounts, including Whole Foods, Target, Justin's Nut butter, Sam's Club, Noosa, prisons and schools, will keep bright, motivated candidates, with a great track record of closing sales, challenged and excited. With a diverse set of sales channels and "love-mail-generating" green products, you will always be stimulated. Take this opportunity to utilize your sales communication and organization skills and be part of something meaningful.
As an enterprising natural sales professional who loves building sales relationships and engaging your mind problem solving for your potential customers, you will be an important part of helping the company grow in exciting ways. If you have at least two to five solid years experience selling from an office environment, including significant work with a CRM and Excel, have high level professional writing skills, and a friendly, professional style on the phone this could be the perfect job for you, If you love learning and helping support a wide range of accounts from $100 to $100,000 value, absorbing a wealth of knowledge while reporting directly to the Founder and CEO, and growing into greater levels of autonomy, we would love for you to join our progressive five year old company to help grow sales, and grow with us!
Job responsibilities include:
- Follow up with large pool of vetted potential high level customers in the pipeline, from Dannon to Ma & Pa's Nut Butter (80% of job).
- Connect our potential customers with facilitating suppliers to close deals.
- Help brainstorm marketing and sales strategies and materials.
- Diligently enter all your communications in CRM, optimize, update, prioritize customer information ongoingly.
- Help Support CEO account management occasionally as needed.
- Help provide cheerful customer support for your channel, and vet on-line and email sales requests when needed, and respond to social media comments.
- Occasionally assist or manage various sales research projects.
- Occasional trade shows and trade show preparation and other sales travel (not likely to be more than once a month, if that)
The position is starting as 32-40 hours, some flexibility here, prefer morning through early afternoon. Could start as part time then expand to full time time staff position as fits both parties. Healthcare with HSA are available. DOE hourly rate is about two thirds of pay, quarterly bonuses is one third.
There is plenty of free parking, a lovely yard area and adjacent park for lunching or meeting, and relaxing pathways right outside the door for lunchtime walks.
If this sounds like a fit for you, you live in the area and have at least two years solid inside sales experience, please continue with the online interview! And remember, there are no wrong answers, we're just getting a sense of how you might fit with our team (^:
EcoTensil Inc. in Corte Madera, CA, creates the hippest, most eco-friendly paperboard utensils available (think paper coffee cup). Our products are compostable and/or biodegradable, recyclable, made in the USA from sustainable material. They can be found in WholeFoods, Sam’s Club, Target, etc. Our “On-package” utensils make products like yogurt TRULY grab-and-go!
- Related Keywords:
- Sales, Inside sales, Customer service, marketing, Sustainability, compostability, CRM, CRM management, Customer relations mangement software, sales research, organized, tradeshow, traval arrangements, Social Media, Assist CEO, Sales support, Customer Relations, phone answering, Phone sales, email sales, packaging, food service, CPG, sustainable packaging, government sales, government procurment process,