piLYTIX is seeking a Vice President of Engineering who has demonstrated professional experience developing, leading and scaling a technical product and team. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization and have a significant impact on our technology and product moving forward.
The VP acts as lead architect, operator and strategic planner for all aspects of the engineering organization. The successful candidate currently holds, or has held a technical leadership position in an analytics, business-web or consumer-web company.
- Assist with the development of a highly scalable technology architecture and strategy.
- Anticipate and plan for escalating demands on existing platforms as well as emerging platforms.
- Refine rigorous testing, QA and performance practices across the technical organization.
- Continue to build and lead a high performance engineering team, including front-end, back-end, infrastructure, database development, and data analysis.
- Work closely with the executive team to ensure all technology meets product and client requirements.
- Continue to build a scalable, efficient technology strategy for the business.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization on technical status and progress.
- Stay current in emerging systems and technologies to meet client and product demand.
- 5+ years in a leadership and career advancing role in engineering
- Proven track record of building and maintaining successful technical organizations
- Experience recruiting, leading, and mentoring talented engineering teams
- Champion of organization and group wide best practices
- Track record of data driven and analytical decision making
- Thought leader with very strong communication skills and management skills
- 5+ years experience working on web based applications
- Source control and code repository management through GitHub
- Project execution using agile software methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Java
- Amazon Web Services hosting, monitoring, and deployment
Pilytix is a quickly growing technology company on the cutting edge of big data analytics with a casual and fun work environment. Our SaaS platform uses sophisticated data modeling and machine learning techniques to provide pipeline analytics to our B2B clients.
- Related Keywords:
- metrics, analysis, data, trends, presentations, analytics,MEAN stack, amazon web service hosting, data modeling, statistics, testing, problem solving, B2B, technology, analyst, data analyst, data science, data scientist, big data, CRM, start up, machine learning, vp enginering