East Central College has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant – Nursing at the Rolla site responsible for providing a variety of advanced administrative, confidential and technical support to faculty and students.
Minimum Qualifications: (a comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.) Completion of an Associate's Degree plus two years full-time administrative support experience; four years preferred
- Greet visitors, students, and/or employees and respond to inquiries, requests for information and provide assistance.
- Responsible for answering phones, responding to voice or e-mail messages.
- Compose written correspondence and materials; create and update all departmental forms, prepare minutes, reports, and other materials as needed.
- Initiate, process and track departmental forms such as purchase orders, printing requests, travel expense reimbursement vouchers.
- Schedule appointments, meetings and maintain the department calendar.
- Assist with the student advisement process.
- Maintain office files, student files, and other appropriate records.
- Maintain inventory of office & clinical supplies.
- Assist with coordinating pinning ceremony for graduating class.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
Benefits: ECC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee for employee only coverage. Retirement benefits, generous paid leave, tuition waiver and tuition reimbursement benefits. Salary range $11.60 - $15.00. Salary will commensurate with experience.
East Central College is located about 60 minutes from St. Louis. Currently, more than 2,500 students are enrolled in a transfer, technical education or allied health program. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- Related Keywords:
- administrative assistant, assistant, nursing, college, community college, allied health, office, medical, health, secretary, clerk