Medrio, one of the highest growth companies in the multi-billion dollar eClinical space, is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will lead our PM team and help us continue to deliver world-class software to our customers.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Could have written this job description, given 10+ years of PM experience and leadership.
- Has an unquenchable passion for helping customers, talking with them daily, and focusing the company around them.
- Has some work experience within the life sciences industry.
- Has a solid understanding of cloud, Agile, and B2B.
- Keeps up-to-date on the latest trends, strategies, and best practices in product management.
- Is confident, but not arrogant.
- Is experienced with board members, executives, customers, design, technology, process, team leadership, and collaboration with internal groups and external partners.
- Thrives with more responsibility than authority.
- Has a reasonable commute to our office in downtown SF.
- Interacting with customers to understand their workflows and pain points, and designing solutions for our web and mobile products.
- Analyzing competing products and understanding the eClincial market.
- Evangelizing the product vision externally and internally.
- Owning not just activity but quantifiable results for a differentiated and profitable product.
- Ensuring Medrio’s products remain the fastest to deploy and easiest to use in our industry.
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and growing fast.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- A convenient location two blocks from BART in downtown San Francisco.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
- Related Keywords: