Medrio is looking for a highly talented, self-motivated Senior Automation Test Engineer with experience in building and maintaining test frameworks. QA automation is important to us: this position will be directly involved in automating the product backlog and eventually developing automation tests in conjunction with development efforts. Our backend is built on the latest ASP.NET MVC framework, so you should be comfortable with the Windows platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain automated test suite for each product of our software platform including web based and API tests.
- Build test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process.
- Raise quality issues in a timely manner for the product development cycle.
- Update test scripts based on bugs and changes/upgrades to the application.
- Continually develop and execute an improving suite of test cases for each product.
- Collaborate with Development, QA and IT teams.
- Assist team with QA testing strategies and visions for an agile QA process.
- Mentor the test team when needed.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4-7 years of experience testing web based applications including .Net backend webservices.
- Proficient with SQL and relational database concepts.
- Experience with ASP.NET 4.6/Ajax, Hibernate/Nhibernate, Junit/Nunit, Visual Studio 2015, and/or SQL Server 2012.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium, Grid and the process of building out a test framework.
- Solid experience with build management tools like .NET, MSBuild, Jenkins and PowerShell scripting for automation.
- Proficient in developing with C# Programming and .NET Web applications to develop and support internal tools.
- Good knowledge of IIS 7.0 and Windows Server 2012. Solid experience in application management and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent logic, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid understanding of software test object-oriented design and concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an insatiable desire to learn new things.
- Consistent ability to deliver on time and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Not required but helpful:
- Software Automation test experience of web-based applications both front end and back end or 2+ years of programming experience
- Automation experience with AZURE and Hyper-V
- Experience working in a regulated environment, especially clinical research related
- Experience writing and maintaining test cases and test plans
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff! We offer several advantages over other Bay Area technology companies:
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. Our team members are focused on results. We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creativity in problem solving applied to making complex problems easy to understand.
- Related Keywords:
- test automation, saas, eclinical, edc, test engineer, agile, azure, hyper-v, asp.net