Our privately held American Mfg. firm, celebrating over 70 years in business, has an excellent career opportunity for an individual with a solid Engineering or Mechanical Technician background. This position is based out of our Montgomery County, Souderton, PA facility. The successful candidate will oversee Quality Control for all of our products and be responsible for testing for certification of our products.
An individual possessing experience in glass window and designs is a huge plus. Among the key responsibilities, this position requires experience with Inventor, AutoCad, and product testing. Knowledge of Building Codes strongly preferred.
• Strong leadership and technical skills. Leads efforts to ensure projects come in on time and in budget.
• Quality driven.
• Provides technical guidance to manufacturing and marketing on the development and improvement of processes.
• Work with Purchasing and Manufacturing to implement cost savings programs.
• Creates CAD models using Autodesk Inventor as required for new products, manufacturing and support of installation and marketing departments.
• Designs aluminum and vinyl extrusions, aluminum die castings, injection molds and sheet metal parts and assemblies.
• Creates installation manuals for new products.
• Responsible for product testing and certifications.
• Performs product quality control and material inspections.
• Inputs data into MRP system for new product introductions and engineering changes.
• Creates timely Engineering Change Notices.
• Trains internal and external customers on our products and systems.
• Occasional overnight travel required.
• Engineering or Technical background experience required. A minimum of 3 years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment a plus.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using computer-based programs, specifically Microsoft Office products Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor and MRP systems.
• Ability to work on the Production Floor and in the Offices as needed to fulfill duties.
• A well-rounded, professional communicator in person, via phone, and in written documentation, and on audio/video conferencing communication systems.
Must support CraftBilt's Mission Statement:
Enthusiastic Employees...Flawless Performance...Delighted Customers!
This is an ideal position for someone who wants to make a difference. Leave your mark as an innovative, quality-driven professional!
CraftBilt is a leading sunroom manufacturer, and a growing manufacturer of awnings, canopies and solar shades. Other products include screen rooms, patio covers, and fully engineered building panels.
- Related Keywords:
- Inventor, AutoCAD, engineering, mechanical,technical, troubleshooting, quality control, detailed, product testing, Expertise in Excel. "Glass Window".