Picture yourself in this challenging and exciting hands-on role overseeing a unique and diverse maintenance platform for our American manufacturing company. As our maintenance technician supervisor, you will be an essential component of the company’s success by leading your team in this critical maintenance role!
As a Supervisor, you will act as the functional expert in maintenance operations and as opportunities in training and management develop, you will help Craft-Bilt advance through technology and innovation. Your ability to train and guide your staff will enhance your own growth and importance within the organization. And, your energy, drive and enthusiasm will bolster your opportunities.
- a maintenance technician who boasts a solid background in maintaining electrical/mechanical production equipment,
- three or more years' experience in the electrical/mechanical upkeep of a manufacturing plant,
- strong Safety advocate. Familiar with OSHA policies and procedures; ensures company is compliant.
- exceptional judgment; excellent communication skills; diplomacy and tact
- expertise in implementing and overseeing a preventative maintenance program
- and the ability to perform tool and die maintenance and repairs are necessities.
- prior maintenance supervisor experience preferred.
Craft-Bilt is a leading American manufacturer of Sunrooms and commercial and residential Awnings and Exterior Shade Solutions.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package (healthcare, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance), profit sharing, 401K, and a fun, fast paced work environment.
Our mission statement begins with you:
Enthusiastic Employees...Flawless Performance...Delighted Customers!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Craft-Bilt is a leading sunroom manufacturer, and a growing manufacturer of awnings, canopies and solar shades. Other products include screen rooms, patio covers, and fully engineered building panels. Celebrating 71 years of manufacturing in 2017!
- Related Keywords:
- mechanically inclined, manufacturing equipment, self-motivated, supervisor, electrical skills, machining skills, tool and die maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, hand tools, power tools, OSHA regulations, production, assembly, mechanist, warehouse, maintenance technician,facilities maintenance, plant maintenance.